S.A.M. is the holographic butler component of the Synturion smarthome security system. The company had begun developing S.A.M. as an android and were due to be launched to the market in under a month before the death's of Linda and Michael Bennett.
As the holographic butler for the house, S.A.M. was able to provide the following:
- Operate all electronic systems in the house, including playing music, arranging drinks, heating the pool temperature as required, provide mood suppressants, change television channels.
- Make calls
- Facial recognition
- Access the security cameras and system and maintain a security log.
The android version of S.A.M. was developed as the next generation of Synturion security. With the rise in crime in the City, including kidnapping for ransom being up ten percent in 2048, the aim was for Synturion's clients to get Synturion's signature protection services with them at all times.
Series // Concepts
Electronics // Weaponry
• Alarm Clock • Animatronic Toys • Biolock • DNA Bomb • Electronic Lock Breaker • Electronic paper • Electronic sticky note • Face Maker • Holographic Technology • Shield • Synthetic • Synthetic Pet •
Communications // Surveillance // Security
• S.A.M. • Smarthome security system •
Medical // Science
• Actuator • Cerebellux procedure • Chemulon-6 ChemPrinter • Facial Replication Technology • Meal Supplement Dispenser • Memory Recollection machine • Memory Scrub machine • Programmable DNA • Synthetic limb • Chrome • Cloning •
Drugs // Substances